Goff’s G2 Doors require little maintenance and automatically reset after impact or blowout. But not only that, the G2 also has easily replaceable, exchangeable heat sealed panels available in solid vinyl, mesh, & clear PVC, creating a truly “All season” door!
Our coiling garage doors are made of high quality materials, hardware, and components making them very durable and dependable when the weather can take a turn for the worse. With a design that excludes wheels, cables, springs and sewing the benefits are endless:
- High speed – up to 36″ per second
- Low maintenance – no cables, wheels, springs or sewn construction
- Wind load – 45mph wind load
- Durable – Fiberglass windbars won’t bend or break, automatically resets after impact
- Quick & easy installation – upper box completely assembled in factory
- Multi-season – exchangeable panels available in mesh, clear and solid vinyl
- Fire resistant – meets NFPA-701 & CSFM standards for flame retardancy
Coiling Garage Door Applications
With these benefits and materials used, there are many different applications these garage doors could be used for. We will do our best to customize your doors for your needs and restrictions. There are a variety of colours and mesh options to choose from. Above that, there are more accessories and addons that can help you get the coiling garage door you need for your business, such as controls for the door or motion detectors.
Choose from four different models to get the right speed and operations you need for your door. A faster door is especially helpful with moving vehicles in and out of your garage or warehouse.
Applications include but are not limited to:
- Loading docks
- Waste areas
- Plant overhead doors
- Food packaging & processing facilities
- Car washes
- Process areas
Check out this video to see one of our coiling garage doors in action.