Residential Garage Door Openers in Wisconsin
The garage door opener is the most complex component of the entire door, containing an elaborate mechanism whose function stands between success and failure in the operation of your door. When chosen and installed correctly, the ideal garage door opener not only enhances the safety and reliability of the door, but also helps deter against property crime.
With over 50 years of experience in garage door openers and repair, we service Brookfield and all of eastern Wisconsin, proudly offering the industry’s most sophisticated opener solutions for residential and commercial garage doors. Whether your garage door is old or new, it can likely benefit from an upgrade with the industry’s best line of products, exclusively from LiftMaster.
Our vast product selection includes:
Residential Garage Door Openers
- LiftMaster Premium Series Garage Door Opener
- LiftMaster Chain Drive
- LiftMaster Belt Drive
- LiftMaster Jackshaft
- LiftMaster Residential Remote Controls
- LiftMaster Door Control Products
Commercial Garage Door Openers
- LiftMaster Trolley
- LiftMaster Jackshaft
The Right Opener for the Right Garage Door
We understand that no two garage door openers are exactly alike, and not every product will be suitable for every door. Only a trained professional can properly evaluate the dimensions and other individual characteristics of your garage door to help you narrow down your options.
We are a second generation, family-owned business with extensive knowledge, superior skill and unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction. We provide you with the right product at the right price. When it comes to garage door openers, you can count on us!
To learn more about our superior garage door openers in Brookfield, WI, and surrounding areas, we invite you to contact Lifetime Door Company today. Simply call 262-783-4004, and a member of our knowledgeable team will be happy to help you make the right selection for your residential or commercial garage door opener.
LiftMaster Elite Series Garage Door Opener
Designed specifically to lift even the heaviest custom wood and carriage house garage doors, LiftMaster® chain drive garage door openers are rugged, reliable, and deliver all-around lasting performance. Our line of chain drive systems is the most comprehensive on the market and can fit a variety of different site requirements.
The LiftMaster Elite Series™ 3/4 HP 3575 features our largest and most powerful motor designed specifically for this model. In fact, it is the quietest 3/4 HP chain drive on the market.
And the LiftMaster Elite Series 3/4 HP 3595 is made tough with a commercial I-beam rail system and chassis support bracket, and 2-speed dual sprocket system (customizable to door requirements), giving it the brawn and power to lift carriage house or solid-body doors day after day. Both models are equipped with our patented Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®) that eliminates powerhead vibration for smooth, quiet operation and come with cutting-edge accessories for the ultimate in garage access.
3595 3/4 HP Carriage House Garage Door Opener
Heavy garage doors are no longer an issue. Our 3595 3/4 HP chain drive is engineered for maximum lifting capacity and super-quiet operation, so it can lift even the heaviest custom or designer garage doors effortlessly.
ELITESERIES 3575 3/4 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
Open heavy garage doors quickly and quietly with our powerful 3575 3/4 HP chain drive.
PREMIUMSERIES 3265 1/2 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
CONTRACTOR 3255 1/2 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
CONTRACTOR 3245 1/3 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
If you want value, reliability, and enhanced style in a garage door opener, our 3245 1/3 HP chain drive opener is the perfect choice.
CONTRACTOR 1355 1/2 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
Get strong lifting power and steady performance, as well as value and reliability, with the Liftmaster 1355 1/2 HP chain drive opener.
CONTRACTOR 1345 1/3 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
Continual steady performance, dependability, and reliability is what you’ll get with the LiftMaster 1/3 HP chain drive opener.
The ideal choice if you have a room positioned above or adjacent to your garage, LiftMaster® belt drive garage door openers are the smoothest, quietest, most reliable systems you can buy. Our heavy-duty belt drive is as tough as a steel-belted tire and is equipped with our patented Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®) that eliminates powerhead vibration for smooth, quiet operation year after year.
Our two Elite Series™ models – 3850 and 3585 – offer the ultimate in features and performance. The LiftMaster 3/4 HP 3585 has 50% more power than other openers, and the LiftMaster 3850 is the only professionally installed garage door opener with fully integrated EverCharge® Standby Power that continues to operate even when the power goes out. Both models also come with cutting-edge accessories for the ultimate in garage access.
ELITESERIES 3850 DC Motor Belt Drive with Integrated EverCharge Standby Power System
Don’t let a power outage lock you out of your garage. Our 3850 belt drive opener is the only professionally installed 3/4 HPS garage door opener with an integrated EverCharge Standby Power System.
ELITESERIES 3585 3/4 HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener
Get the ultimate blend of power and quiet in a garage door opener. Our powerful 3/4 HP 3585 opener can lift even the heaviest garage doors effortlessly and with precision.
PREMIUMSERIES 3280 1/2 HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener
Smooth-running reliability is what our enhanced 3280 belt drive opener delivers – and it’s quiet enough not to wake your guests in the bedroom above the garage.
ELITESERIES 3800 DC Motor Residential Jackshaft Opener
Maximize the space in your garage with our space-saving wall-mounted jackshaft opener. It even has an optional standby power system that will continue working, even when the power goes out.
Premium Remote Controls
Push the right button the first time around. This is the only remote control that automatically lights up as you bring your hand nearby, so you’ll always know exactly which button to press, even in the dark.
Universal Remote Controls
The key to everything is universal. This remote control gives you the power to operate two different garage door opener manufacturers and/or frequencies at the same time, so it’s like having two remote controls in one!
Designer Remote Controls
Make a statement without having to say too much. These Designer 3-Button Remote Controls are made of custom simulated burled walnut and speak for themselves when it comes to complementing your car’s interior.
Multi-Function Remote Controls
LiftMaster Multi-function Remote Controls can open up to four garage doors from greater distances with the reassurance of Security and rolling code technology.
Mini Remote Controls
These miniature versions of our 3-button multi-function remote controls are just as powerful. And they’re small enough to fit in your purse, in your pocket, or on your keychain.
Remote Controls for Older LiftMaster Garage Door Openers
LiftMaster offers replacement remote controls for many of our older garage door openers.
Wireless Keyless Entry Systems
LiftMaster Wireless Keyless Entry Systems can open your garage door using a code that you program directly into the unit, or by swiping your finger over a sensor (model 379LM only). This gives you or your kids access to your garage and home without the use of a key or remote control.
LiftMaster Control Panels can open two or three garage doors, turn your lights on when you enter a dark garage, or even display the inside garage temperature and important system status messages (model 398LM only).
Commercial Garage Door Openers
Typically used for standard lift sectional doors, trolley operators are available in light, medium and industrial duty. The applications for trolley operators range from residential or light-duty applications to heavy-duty industrial applications.
APT Low-Profile Apartment House Trolley Operator
- Model APT is a low-profile apartment house operator that features a resilient-mount motor, low profile design, industrial ball bearings on the output shaft, and quiet-gliding rail spacers
ATS2113X Light-Duty Trolley Operator
- Model ATS is an advanced trolley system light-duty trolley operator. It features an automatic safety reverse and door stop, a maximum run timer, and a heavy-duty “I-beam” configured trolley track, and an auto-reconnect trolley.
GT Heavy Industrial-Duty Trolley Operator for Standard Lift Sectional Doors
- Model GT is a heavy industrial-duty trolley operator for standard lift sectional doors. It features a continuous-duty high-starting torque motor, quiet-gliding rail spacers, a quick-mount swivel header bracket and a removable hinged electrical box cover.
MT Medium Duty Trolley Operator for Standard Lift Sectional Doors
- Model MT is a medium-duty trolley operator for standard lift sectional doors. It features a high-starting torque motor, a compact design, quicket-gliding rail spacers and a quick-mount swivel header bracket.
T Industrial-Duty Trolley Operator for Standard Lift Sectional Doors
- Model T is an industrial-duty trolley operator for standard lift sectional doors. It features a low profile and industrial ball bearings on the output shaft.
Jackshaft operators are designed for use on rolling grilles and shutters as well as rolling doors. Some operators are also designed for use on industrial sectional doors with high or vertical lift. Jackshaft operators are available in light, medium, industrial and heavy industrial-duty.
3900 Light-Duty Commercial Jackshaft Operator for Sectional doors
- Model 3900 is a light-duty jackshaft operator for light-duty commercial sectional applications only. It features a compact design ideal for limited height, cathedral, or obstructed ceiling installations.
LGJ Light-Duty Gear-Reduced Jackshaft Operator for Rolling Grilles and Shutters
- Model LGJ is a light-duty gear-reduced jackshaft operator for rolling grilles and shutters. It features an internal door lock sensing circuit, a compact design and a floor level disconnect.
LGO Light-Duty Grille Jackshaft Operator
- Model LGO is a light-duty grille jackshaft operator. It features a compact design, a high-starting torque motor, an internal door lock sensor and a floor level disconnect, which is ideal for emergency egress.
MGJ Medium-Duty-Gear-Reduced Jackshaft Operator for Rolling Grilles and Shutters
- Model MGJ is a medium-duty gear-reduced jackshaft operator for rolling grilles and shutters. It features a compact design, a floor level disconnect, a high-starting torque motor and a heavy-duty wormgear reducer.
MJ Medium-Duty Jackshaft Operator
- Model MJ is a medium-duty jackshaft operator. It features a compact design, an adjustable friction clutch, a standard solenoid brake and a high-starting torque motor.
J Industrial Duty Jackshaft Operator
- Model J is an industrial-duty jackshaft operator. It features a removable hinged electrical box cover, a continuous-duty high-starting torque motor, industrial ball bearings ont he output shaft and a universal mount frame design.
EGJ Damp Environment Operator
- Model EGJ is a damp environment operator. It features a high-cycle capacity, a compact design, requires no chains or sprockets on sectional doors, handles tough environmental conditions and includes a dynamic brake.